Friday, May 19, 2006

Blade Trinity

 Note from future me:
 Welp, another one to the bin. I still think Blade 3 fucking reeks, but man did I ever get angry about stuff back then. I'd leave it up if the jokes were funny as well as tasteless, but... they aren't.

 Here's the final paragraph, only to show that I was ahead of the curve in hating David Goyer (who still sucks):

...At some point during this drivel, the Final Solution is revealed- turns out, it’s a Coma rip-off: racks and racks of human vegetables, from whom blood is harvested instead of organs. How is this a Final Solution? And how the fuck does this relate to Dracula? Well, your guess is as good as mine. And here’s my guess: it doesn’t, because David Goyer holds our intelligence in such contempt that he didn’t even bother writing a half-assed plot. I mean, for fuck’s sake! People often ask me why I get so worked up over shitty movies, but let me ask you this: this motherfucking bastard is shitting on us and laughing all the while, and all I'm supposed to do is open my mouth?
I would immediately join any religion that promised swift and painful death to these talentless hacks. And Goyer, you’re way fucking up in the list.

3 comments:

Ezequiel said...

Coincido en que la segunda peli fue mejor. El tarado del que hablás es Hannibal King, no Solomon King. Goyer puede ser tarado, pero no creo lo mismo de Marv Wolfman ni de Gene Colan (aunque creo que no leí nada de este último).

R C said...

Oops, gracias. Arreglado.
Con respecto a los autores del comic, sospecho que estaria en desacuerdo, pero eso es mas una cuestion de que no me gusta el medio. Igual por lo que me han dicho, ninguna de las peliculas guarda la mas remota semejanza con los comics

Ezequiel said...

Yo no lo decía por la trama de la peli sino por el nombre del personaje. O sea, creo que Goyer puede haberle puesto un nombre así a un personaje pero no creo lo mismo de los creadores de Blade. No leí ningún comic de blade, pero se que el personaje nació en plena blaxplotation (o como se escriba), así que es de esperarse que no haya relación alguna entre comic y film.