Saturday, July 24, 2004

Mission Statement

* Posting reviews on everything and anyhing culture-related that I consume. I've been trying to do this for a long time, maybe this will push me into actually getting on with it.
Why?
As a writing exercise. As a thought Exercise. To assemble a corpus of material so that when someone calls me an asshole, he can substantiate with page and line references.

* Posting silly shit I come up with or across and consider good enough to post.
Why?
Vanity, like any other blog. Because I'm a very silly person. Because I feel like inflicting random bursts of solid shit upon the ether, or with any luck, some underslept and masochistic soul.

* Communicating in some way with the people I've left back in Argentina. I've been living for almost a whole year in the UK, and I loathe both mail and messenger as a communication tools... ah, scratch that. I'm a fucking disaster keeping track of people.
There probably won't be a whole lot of personal information here, anyways, and I'll be sure to warn next time I do it.

Well, that's enough. On with it.

No comments: